Snappy Air finishers are used for high-intensity screening, cleaning and/or sifting – and are enhanced by aspiration. Nine models are available with single, double or triple deck configurations. Screening capacities range up to 25 tons per hour and 3,200 CFM.
- Superior screening capabilities – enhanced by aspiration of light weight materials and dust.
- Low maintenance, low horsepower.
- Easily removable screens.
- Ball screen option aids particle stratification for more efficient cleaning.
- Custom perforations or wire mesh screens available.
- High-quality and heavy-duty construction.
- Available in open, covered or totally-enclosed models for use outdoors or in dust-free environments.
Request a Quote
Need pricing, information, or an immediate answer? Contact us now, we'd love to improve the efficiency of your process.
- Rice Hulls
- Wood Chips