CONTACT A SALES REPRESENTATIVE TODAY Request A Quote
Known in the industry as the most reputable size reduction cutting machine, our industrial granulator is a single, compact machine constructed of steel that introduces efficiency to cutting and sizing. The “Eureka” Granulator was designed and manufactured by S. Howes for the agricultural industry during the 1970s and has since been modified to handle numerous non-agricultural products.
The S. Howes granulator is affordable, effective, and built to last.
How It Works
The material is cut between the offset rings that rotate at approximately the same speed. Centrifugal action forces the material outward between the cutter rings, which shear it to size and eject it immediately. This unique action creates fewer fines and a clean, sharp product.
Testing & Rental Units Available Rental Equipment
- High capacity design handles up to 13,000 lbs of dry corn per hour
- Robust construction – built with heavy duty iron castings and tubular steel frame
- Compact design requires less than 5.5 square feet of floor space and weighs 967 lbs
- Replaceable wear plate, collar and seal in the upper mechanism
- Feed spout with adjustable slide gate regulates product flow
- Available in TEFC and explosion proof motors
- No resharpening and easy replacement of rings
- Only two moving parts allowing for safe and economical operating conditions
- Alloy cast cutter rings with various size serrations provide a range of product sizes and can be changed in less than 20 minutes for minimal downtime